Since its inception in 2012, the Unconquered Scholars Program has provided support to more than forty students. During the year, FSU students may apply to become Unconquered Scholars. By participating in the Program, participants form strong bonds with a network of students, faculty, and staff who promote academic success and personal development.
- Must have been in formal or informal relative care, foster care, ward of the state, or classified as an homeless/unaccompanied youth while in high school
- Must have a completed FAFSA on file with the Office of Financial Aid
- Must be willing to participate in group and individual programming throughout your tenure at Florida State University
- Must be eligible for admission to CARE. Students not enrolling through the CARE Summer Bridge Program may apply for lateral admission into Unconquered Scholars during any term enrolled at FSU.
Program Application Process
- Complete the Florida State University and CARE applications by the admissions deadline. The applications are available at http://admissions.fsu.edu. For information on CARE eligibility, go to http://care.fsu.edu/apply.
- Students not enrolling through the CARE Summer Bridge Program or already attending FSU must apply for lateral admission into CARE in the Fall semester of their first year at FSU.
- Complete the Unconquered Scholars Program application & essay. Applications are available in the CARE Administrative Offices (Thagard, 300).