The College Success Program (CSP) of FSU's Center for Academic Retention & Enhancement (CARE) provides a lateral admissions option for FSU students who did not start with CARE's Summer Bridge Program. Students who are accepted into CSP are connected to the academic and engagement support resources provided within CARE to help encourage their success at Florida State.
Applying to the College Success Program (CSP)
To apply to be a member of the College Success Program (CSP), students
- Complete a CSP Application
- Attend the CSP Kick-Off
- Complete T.E.A.M. Program Activities
- Complete Active Participation Requirements
- Individual Support and Encouragement
- Course Selection and Academic Advising
- Campus engagement workshops and activities
- Graduation Planning & Coaching
- One-on-One and Group Tutoring for General Education Courses
- Tutoring & Supplemental Instruction for Upper-Division Courses
- Personal, Career, and Financial Counseling
- FAFSA, Financial Aid, and Scholarship Search Assistance
- Cultural Enrichment Activities
- Graduate School Tours and On-Campus Visits
- Mentoring and Leadership Opportunities
- Computer and Study Lab with free printing
- Participant Achievement Awards and Celebrations
- Opportunities to participate in annual leadership conference
- Opportunities to connect with other program participants with similar interest and backgrounds
- Peer mentoring
- And much more!
Who qualifies for the College Success Program?
To qualify for the College Success Program, students must:
- Be an accepted or currently enrolled student at FSU,
- Be classified in at least one of the following underrepresented groups: a) first-generation, b) low-income, or c) racial/ethnic minority.
- Complete an interview for CSP admissions.