Screenreader Navigation - [ Skip to Content | Skip to Main Navigation ]
[FSU Seal Image] - Return to Home
Florida State University - Return to Home

Page supergraphic

CARE / Partners & Gifts

Partners & Gifts

Gifts

Like educational institutions across the country, and departments across campus, the Center for Academic Retention and Enhancement (C.A.R.E.) rely on multiple sources of financial support.  As a public university, FSU receives the largest part of its support from state appropriations and student tuition and fees.  Together, these sources cover about 65 percent of the university‚Äôs annual needs.  The remaining 35 percent must come from grants and private gifts.  Facilitating these gifts is very important to the university and to the students we serve.